Our Registered Charity No is 800067. Our company registration number is 2288607 registered in England and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Event Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are for use of the person(s) named in the booking only and are not transferable.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking after you have purchased your ticket Nene Park Trust will aim to offer your place to anyone else who may be on a waiting list. However should this not be possible Nene Park Trust is under no obligation to offer you a refund.
- To cancel your booking, please telephone 01733 234193.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets. Please keep your ticket safe.
- Ticket holders consent to the photography of the event, which may be used for promotional purposes.
- The Nene Park Trust reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the event.
- Nene Park Trust reserves the right to cancel an event at any time if our staff consider that to continue with the event would be hazardous to themselves or members of the public.
- In the event that Nene Park Trust cancels the event, refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
- Nene Park Trust reserves the right to exclude any individuals from an event if our staff or event leaders acting on behalf of the Trust feel that to allow them to continue would be hazardous to the individual or to others and/or affect the enjoyment of others. Should this occur excluded individuals will not be eligible for a refund of their ticket price.
- Nene Park Trust reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this ticket in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
How to Find Us
Ferry Meadows lies 3 miles west of Peterborough and just two miles east of the A1. On all major routes into the city, look for and follow the brown tourist attraction signs for NENE PARK or the country park symbol. Ferry Meadows is signed on Oundle Road (A605).
If using a Sat Nav we recommend entering "Ham Lane, Peterborough", the entrance road to Ferry Meadows. The post code for the Park is PE2 5UU.
For other methods of transport, please visit https://www.nenepark.org.uk/visit-us/where-we-are
Parking charges apply at all times at the Nene Park Trust car parks at Ferry Meadows and Orton Meadows. For details of the parking charges please see full details on our https://www.nenepark.org.uk/visit-us/parking
As an independent charitable trust, Nene Park Trust receives no funding from central or local government and is totally reliant on any income we generate ourselves. Every year over £50,000 is spent delivering guided walks and other public events. Most of the events led by Nene Park Trust staff are offered free of charge or on a cost recovery basis. Following events our staff will invite you to make a voluntary donation to the Trust. If you have enjoyed an event and would like to make a donation this will go towards the cost of continuing to offer events and facilities to the public.