Welcome back to our Visitor Centre and Gift Shop
After too many weeks with the doors closed, the Visitor Centre and Gift Shop in Ferry Meadows will re-open on Friday 19th June. An exciting range of summer gifts and homeware will be available, including our very own wood products made with love by Trust volunteers, and of course, our ever popular duck food.
The Visitor Centre will also be open for general enquiries, car parking memberships and renewals, and to find out what’s going on day-to-day in the Park. We will also be taking bookings again for our mobility scooters, however for the moment it will be a slightly reduced fleet.
There are a few changes and social distancing rules that our customers will need to follow:
- Only 3 people will be allowed in the Visitor Centre at one time or one family group.
- Please follow 2 metre social distancing when in the Visitor Centre.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- Children must be accompanied at all times.
- Please keep browsing to a minimum and only pick up items that you wish to purchase. For price enquiries please ask a member of the team.
There will be designated entrance and exit points as well as hand sanitiser stations for customers to use. You will notice our staff will be wearing face coverings made from fabrics produced locally in Norfolk. Don’t worry though, as always it’s service with a smile!
The Visitor Centre and Gift Shop will be open daily from 10am to 5pm. We look forward to welcoming all our customers old and new back through the doors soon.