Volunteer with us in the beautiful surroundings of Ferry Meadows Country Park.
We pride ourselves on offering a well-planned, safe and rewarding experience for all participants. Tasks vary with the seasons from tree planting, to harvesting willow to gardening or improving habitat for wildlife.
We provide the volunteering sessions at no charge, however, as a charity we welcome donations.
We are happy to be flexible to fit around your schedules and can offer full day and half day sessions.
Half-day volunteer sessions can be combined with a number of options including:
- Group meetings in our Lakeside Conference Room
- Team building activities such as orienteering, raft building, cycling or problem solving
Example timetable for full day session:
- 9:45: Meet in the Volunteer base
- 10:00: Welcome, introductions and safety briefing.
- 10:00 - 12:30: Task (including break with refreshments provided)
- 12:30 - 1:30: Lunch break
- 1:30 - 3:30: Task (including break)
- 3:30 - 4:00: Back to the Volunteer base for debriefing and goodbyes.