Do you wish to build your team's dynamics and group skills? Then come to Nene Park for a day of volunteering and fun.
Spend a morning volunteering with our rangers. We can organise sessions throughout the year for your group.
Tasks vary with the seasons from tree planting, to harvesting willow to gardening or improving habitat for wildlife.
Volunteering sessions are free of charge, however, as a charity we welcome donations.
Then reward your staff with an afternoon of fun land or water based activities.
Choose from Canoeing, kayaking, raft building, sailing, stand up paddleboarding, bushcraft, climbing, orienteering, problem solving.
Prices start from £10 per person for an hours activity.
Example Timetable for the day
- 9:45: Meet in the Volunteer base
- 10:00: Welcome, introductions and safety briefing.
- 10:00 - 12:30: Task (including break with refreshments provided)
- 12:30 - 1:30: Lunch break
- 1:30 - 3:45: Land or water activities (including short comfort break)