We run volunteer sessions both for members of community and for corporate groups and other organisations. This is an opportunity to gain experience in how to run and organise practical conservation sessions.
- Assist the task supervisor
- Prepare tools and materials for the task
- Prepare work areas and check for hazards
- Assist in ensuring that risk assessments are adhered to and that volunteers work safely
- Take photographs before, during and after the task
- Ensure that relevant paperwork is completed to record attendance and task details