- Chance to gain new or use existing skills, experience and knowledge.
- Enhance your CV and an opportunity to form part of an experienced team
- Satisfaction of helping to provide a great experience for visitors to the Park
- Chance to be part of a growing volunteer team and to meet new people
Are you a people person who would enjoy engaging with Park visitors? If you are, we may have just the role for you, form part of our team to ensure that all visitors enjoy a great visit to the Park.
- Provide information and assistance to Park visitors
- Promote and take bookings for events and activities
- Operate the till and process card transactions
- Issue mobility scooters to visitors
- Replenish stock and information leaflets
- Carry out light cleaning duties to ensure that the Visitor Centre is clean and tidy
- Liaise with the Community Warden