- Chance to gain new or use existing skills, experience and knowledge.
- Enhance your CV and opportunity to form part of an experienced team
- Satisfaction of providing additional community activity in the Park
- Chance to be part of a growing volunteer team and to meet new people
We run a packed events programme throughout the year offering a wide range of craft activities, walks and talks as well as larger events such as Christmas Fair and theatre in the park. If you would like to help us deliver these we would love to hear from you.
- These will vary depending on the type of event.
- Our larger events will often involve tasks such as helping to set up and pack down, assisting people attending the event and collecting feedback.
- On our smaller Ranger-led events tasks may include helping to prepare for the event, checking in attendees, taking photos and assisting the event leader.