Designed & manufactured in Japan, the compact HDF ED optical system creates an instrument only 260mm/10.2" long.
Constructed from lightweight materials, an MM4 60 weighs about the same as pair of 42mm binoculars and can be used without a support for crystal clear flat-field observation at magnifications below 20x.
Unlike binoculars, they deliver stunning clarity and definition up to 45x when fitted with HDF T or SDL zoom eyepieces.
Compatible with HR2/3, HDF and SDL eyepieces, existing fieldscope owners can use their eyepiece with an MM4 body. MM4 60 GA ED Travelscopes are supplied in body only format with removable rubber objective lens cover and come with a 30 year guarantee.
MM4 Travelscopes are fully compatible with Opticron SDL, HDF & HR2/3 eyepieces. Recommended eyepieces for general observation include; 41270 SDLv3 15-45x and 40862M HDF T 15-45x.
- 60mm HDF ED lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system
- Removable rubber objective lens cover
- Telephoto option for SLR photography